Meet Handsome Exec, this month’s featured Casual Sex Project writer. He may not say it outright, but his stories make it clear that he knows variety is the spice of (sex) life. We love how he captures the appearance and personality of each partner in his CSP stories. So far he has shared 10 exciting casual sex stories on the site and we hope he’ll share many more!
Our interview with him touches on his casual sex experiences, his thoughts on the Casual Sex Project, his philosophy on casual sex in general, and more.
Handsome Exec has been sharing stories since 2014 and these stats are from his most recent story, Bareback with Bikini Model shared on January 24, 2016. We’re sure he has more exciting tales to tell so keep an eye out for his next story.
What’s your gender? Man
How old are you? 47
What’s your race/ethnicity? White / Caucasian
What continent do you live on? North America
What country and/or city do you live in? Virginia
Highest education received: Post-graduate degree (eg., MA, MS, PhD, JD, MD)
What’s your occupation? Sr. VP
What’s your current relationship status? Engaged/Married (monogamous)
How religious are you? Not at all
How many sexual partners have you had in your life (including oral sex)? 146
How many hookup stories have you here posted before? 10
- How did you find Casual Sex Project site?
It started as a search for some therapy. I was sleeping with a different woman every month while married. I know that’s wrong but I was surprised after seeing the site how much it happens. It makes me feel less “weird” and frankly more accepted.
- What motivated you to share your first story?
I’ve shared a few stories that rise to the top. I can’t possibly share all of my nearly 150 conquests (yes, I keep a scorecard with descriptions of the women, location and so on) but I wanted to share the most memorable of them to store in the cloud, so to speak. Writing it down was like therapy. I was a late sexual bloomer – a virgin through college. But after college when I started working and paying attention to my clothes and working out I started getting a lot of interest from women. I guess sharing the stories makes up for all the frustrations I had in younger days. Fast forward to today, though, and I’ve slept with nearly 150 women from five continents, 19 different nations. I’ve slept with women from 4-foot-11 to 6-foot-one. I’ve had white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, South Asian, mixed. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. I just had to share some of this!
- What motivates you to continue to share stories with CSP? What do you get out of it?
I feel like I’m part of a community. CSP relies on contributors and I’m happy to do my part. I even get a few ideas from time to time!
- What makes an encounter worth writing about? Are there experiences you wouldn’t share and why?
I share ones that are some of the most memorable, especially when sexually chemistry is the best. I don’t share ones that are boring or not exciting to read. I have not shared any from way back, but it might be fun to do so to remember! As far as not sharing them, I would if I had time to do so!
- Have you written about your sexual experiences before?
Not before I found CSP. I had great memories of most every encounter but never shared stories before, so I appreciate this outlet.
- Which were your favorite stories to share? Were any stories difficult to share or write about?
The ones I’ve shared are all relatively recent. My favorite is Deflowering a 33-Year-Old Virgin. I posted this first because I was astounded that this beautiful professional with a knock-out body and great personality was still a virgin, which of course I did not know until I was invited to her house. And I thought I was a late bloomer! She was so tight and it was a challenging night to get inside her! Another one that gets me instantly hard is The Teen with Tats. This is a bizarre story so I posted it. This MILF fuck buddy of mine set me up with a 19-year-old beauty who wanted to experience an older man. Who was I to decline the offer? In general my experiences are pretty standard – no kinky stuff. Just great sex.
- What kind of effect (positive or negative) has CSP had on you sexuality?
It’s given me confidence knowing what I’m doing may be wrong but it’s natural. I feel that as a species monogamy is just plain impossible, so it’s freed up my thinking and guilt a bit.
- Have any of your partners read or heard the stories? Would you want your partners to read the stories? What about your friends?
No one knows of my postings. Let’s keep it that way.
- Do you have other ways of talking about casual sex or is this your only outlet?
This is the only outlet. I’m hesitant to speak to anyone in person.
- Do you feel like CSP provides a community? If not, is there a way we could create more of a community?
It is a wonderful community that’s only as good as everyone’s contributions. So keep it going!
- Has the experience of sharing stories been therapeutic for you in any way?
Yes, definitely. That’s the right word. I was seeking answers and when I found this site I felt like it was a sort of therapy center.
- What have you learned about yourself as you share these stories?
That I may have a problem but it’s common and others support me.
- What’s your take on casual sex?
I believe the human species is made for it and it can’t be helped.
- Has the website changed your thoughts or feelings about casual sex?
Yes. I no longer feel guilty. Look, I love my wife, she’s got an amazing body, she’s kind. But she just doesn’t share my sex drive. I need variety.
- If there was 1 thing you could do change about how we/the world viewed casual sex, what would that be?
The more people use religion to criticize casual sex the less effective it is. Let it go.
- If you could tell your younger self/the world/other people (pick 1 or all!) about sex and sexuality, what would you say?
Don’t be afraid to experiment. Try it with different partners. Do what you feel is comfortable. Above all, make your partner happy. I always try to make my women orgasm first. It makes for a better experience!
We’re looking to make interviews a regular part of our content. Let us know in the comments (or via Twitter or Facebook) if you would like to be interviewed or if there are other things we should ask interviewees.